MISE 2020 brings additive manufacturing professionals, scientists and engineers together to share knowledge and network. The conference draws attendees from all over the world and features four days of illuminating discussions and learning opportunities by the leading thinkers in the industry. If you exhibit with us, you'll gain first-hand access to influential decision-makers.
What You'll Get as a MISE 2020 Exhibitor
By exhibiting with us, you’ll receive the following:
- Booth Space and Sign: You’ll receive generously sized booth and sign space, with the chance to advertise the name of your company. You can connect your booth to power to offer digital displays of your business and your services and products.
- Exhibitor Personnel Registration: All exhibitors will get one full-conference and two exhibit registrations. The full-conference registration means one member can attend all technical and plenary speaker sessions. You’ll have the opportunity to purchase additional registrations.
- Access to Attendee Mailing List: You’ll gain access to our opt-in mailing list, meaning you’ll be able to market your company to a whole new, engaged audience. This includes our global attendees.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Listing and description in the MISE 2020 Exhibit Directory
- The inclusion of your company name and logo in all pre and post-show digital and printed marketing collateral.
By exhibiting at MISE 2020, you get the opportunity to market your company to a group of people that have a vested interest in what you offer. This is a rare opportunity to display your products or services to a room of like-minded people. You'll also get the chance to network with prominent members of the industry and find inspiration from other exhibitors and the conference as a whole.
This Partnership Package includes exposure for all days of the conference.
- Profile your company as an Exhibition Sponsor on the MISE 2020 website with logo and web link
- Acknowledgements in all pre- Conference advertising and promotional material as well as the Materials Australia magazine (distributed both nationally and overseas).
- Listing in the Program Book as a Silver Sponsor
- Table top display with two (2) chairs
- Your logo on the projection screen in the Plenary Room between speakers
- Acknowledgement by our Emcee at opening and closing ceremonies
- Two (2) Day Registrations (excluding the Conference Dinner)
- Insert into conference bag supplied by the partner
- List of conference delegates (subject to privacy laws)
Contact: Rod Kelloway on 0418 114 624 or email@example.com.